[Adelaide] Burger Theory: life is too short for unrequited love


"I drew a line,
I wrote a song for you
Oh what a thing to do
and it was all yellow"

Burger Theory was placed up on a pedestal high of places to try while I was in Adelaide. Perhaps it had been my fault for building all those unnecessary expectations leading up to the experience. But at the end of it all, I got nothing that I hadn't bargained for. A lingering thirst and a mournful soul.

This was the 100% Coorong Angus beef burger in No.2 style, sandwiching crispy pancetta, onion confit and Adelaide blue cheese sauce ($11). Sounds perfect doesn't it? It was a thing of beauty upon unravelling the wrapper, however, a mouthful later, unleashed some salty monstrosities that drowned out the integrity of the patty altogether. Talk about balance, there was none.

I should have gone with the classic. Darn it.


Burger Theory
8-10 Union Street, Adelaide




Burger Theory on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet Sihan

Snap Eat Love is Lee Sihan. 27 going on 28, she is a dessert enthusiast, food nomad, wanderer of lands and a pastry chef currently working in Sydney. Fueled by a lifelong addiction to all things sweet, and a burning desire to travel the globe follow her as she embarks on delicious escapades both in and out of the kitchen

Instagram Updates

Instagram